April RIBA CPD events open for booking
RIBA CPD 2017
RIBA CPD seminars for April are now open for booking. Our programme offers you the chance to gain more than two hours structured CPD in each of the ten mandatory core curriculum topics in a venue near you.
- Green house: how to design a truly resilient home beyond solar panels: 4 April Bath, 26 April Manchester, 27 April Liverpool
- Fees: how to best calculate, negotiate and monitor: 6 April London (Aldwych)
- An essential guide to public procurement: better prospects and more opportunities: 26 April Birmingham
- Briefing and evaluation: how to give clients what they want by learning from projects: 20 April Chelmsford
- A planning update: planning policy issues for practitioners: 26 April Nottingham
- Listed building consent: when do you need it and how do you get it?: 27 April Cambridge
- Inclusive design: going beyond regulatory accessibility standards: 27 April Crawley
Seminars are 2.5 hours, led by experts and will enable you to achieve your annual Core Curriculum structured CPD requirement. After each seminar documentation is provided for you to refer to or to share with your colleagues.
For any queries about the Core CPD Programme, to book a Core CPD Club Ticket or to book individual seminars please email us.
Posted on Thursday 16th March 2017