Design your own #RIBAWindows + WIN £100 to spend on Regent Street
To celebrate the RIBA Windows on Regent Street project, we are giving our social media followers on Twitter and Instagram the chance to win £100 to spend on London’s favourite shopping street.
To be in with the chance to win, pick up a RIBA Windows map from any of the participating shops, the visitor information kiosk on Regent Street or 66 Portland Place (our home) - then sketch your own design for a shop window and share it with us on Twitter or Instagram. Remember to use #RIBAWindows when you upload your design.
The winner will get £100 to spend on Regent Street, the runner up will receive 1 year’s free membership to RIBA Friends of Architecture, with the third place awarded a £25 voucher to spend at the RIBA bookshop.
The competition will close at 12.01am (UK time) on 5 October 2015. See our terms and conditions for more details.
How to take part
1. Follow @ribalondon on Instagram or @RIBA_London on Twitter
2. Upload a photo of your design for a window display using #RIBAwindows in the caption
3. The best post will receive a £100 voucher to spend on Regent Street, the runner-up will receive one year’s free membership to RIBA Friends, with the third place awarded a £25 voucher to spend at the RIBA bookshop.
#RIBAwindows Instagram and Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants are required to design their own window display on the RIBA Windows 2015 leaflet, available at the 13 participating retailers, take a picture and upload it onto Instagram or Twitter using the tag #RIBAwindows with a copy to @RIBA_London on Twitter and @ribalondon on Instagram. Submitting an entry using this tag constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry to the competition is free and no purchase of any item is necessary.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 13 or over (or, if higher, the age limit for Instagram and Twitter use applicable during the competition).
- The consent of a parent or guardian must be obtained for entrants under 18 years old. By consenting, those parents or guardians have accepted the terms and conditions of the competition.
- The competition will close at 12.01am (UK time) on 5 October 2015. Submissions received after this time will not be considered for the competition.
- The pictures will be judged by a panel of judges, selected by RIBA London, and the winners chosen by 5 October 2015. The winners will be notified via the messaging function on Instagram or Twitter. In order to receive a prize, entrants agree that they must disclose certain information to RIBA London, including their address.
- Pictures submitted to the competition have not and will not be submitted to any other competition. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they are not infringing the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants warrant that the picture they are submitting is their own work and they own the copyright in it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for the competition remains with the respective entrants. However, each entrant grants RIBA a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, paid up, royalty free licence to use the image in any publications, websites or promotional material, whether or not directly associated with this competition. The successful entrants agree to execute any documents reasonably required by RIBA to ensure the transfer of any rights.
- The winning entries will be those judged to be the most imaginative and visually appealing. The judges' decision is final.
- The prizes are allocated as follows: first prize - £100 Regent Street voucher; 2nd prize – one year membership to RIBA Friends; 3rd prize - £25 RIBA Bookshop voucher. Prizes are subject to any terms and conditions of use of the vouchers, including applicable expiry dates.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- RIBA may reject an entry and/or require the entrant to remove the photograph from Instagram and Twitter if it is in breach of these terms and conditions or if the entrant acts in any way which brings or is likely to bring RIBA into disrepute.
- RIBA may amend these terms and conditions at any time and will use reasonable efforts to notify entrants of any such amendments.
- RIBA does not accept any responsibility for any delay or failure in transmitting or receiving any communication for any reason. To the extent permitted by law, RIBA excludes all warranties and representations, and all liability relating to the competition and the prizes, except liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. This competition is promoted by RIBA London, 76 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD, registered charity number 210566.
Posted on Tuesday 22nd September 2015