The East Midlands region of the Royal Institute of British Architects comprises the counties of Leicestershire, Rutland, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, with a total of around 1,200 members and 190 practices of which 120 are Chartered Practices.
We work with our branches in these counties to help provide a point of contact for members and engagement with the public in the East Midlands. Our office is located in the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment at Nottingham Trent University's City site.
- Signposting to a free service helping to match up clients and architects
- A regular e-newsletter for members and subscribers
- Continuing professional development for our members, architects and associated professions
- A public programme of architectural events, including the RIBA's annual Love Architecture Festival
- Communication of RIBA activity, branches and members' projects, through press relations and social media
- Organisation of the RIBA Awards for Architecture in the East Midlands
- Engagement with stakeholders and opinion formers to promote RIBA policy at a regional level
- Working with our four Schools of Architecture and their students
RIBA East Midlands
Room 004, Arkwright Building
Nottingham Trent University
Tel: 0115 828 4226
News from RIBA East Midlands
Click on the stories below from the East Midlands region at the RIBA.
RIBA East Midlands Branch Updates 2016
Uppingham School Science Centre and Parkside in Matlock have received 2015 RIBA National Awards in recognition of their architectural excellence.
Six East Midlands buildings won RIBA East Midlands Awards, which were announced at a ceremony held at Leicester Cathedral on Wednesday 22 April, in recognition of their architectural excellence.
RIBA East Midlands has moved its regional office from Lincoln to the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment at Nottingham Trent University's City site.
Forthcoming RIBA East Midlands branch meetings and events