Image © Nick Hufton
The East Midlands region of the Royal Institute of British Architects comprises the counties of Leicestershire, Rutland, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire, representing over 1,200 chartered members and 120 chartered practices.
We work with our branches in these counties to help provide a point of contact for members and engagement with the public in the East Midlands. Our office is located in the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment at Nottingham Trent University's City site.
- Signposting to a free service helping to match up clients and architects
- A regular e-newsletter for members and subscribers
- Continuing professional development for our members, architects and associated professions
- A public programme of architectural events, including the RIBA's Great British Buildings programme.
- Communication of RIBA activity, branch and member-led projects, through press relations and social media
- Organisation of the RIBA Awards for Architecture in the East Midlands
- Engagement with stakeholders and opinion formers to promote RIBA policy at a regional level
- Working with our four Schools of Architecture and their students
- Delivery of the highly successful Student Mentoring programme that engages our members in practice with the architects of the future.
RIBA East Midlands
Room 004, Arkwright Building
Nottingham Trent University
50 Shakespeare Street
Nottingham NG1 4FQ
Tel: 0115 828 4226
News from RIBA East Midlands
Click on the stories below from the East Midlands region at the RIBA
RIBA East Midlands demonstrates the benefits of student mentoring for architects and students alike.
RIBA East Midlands Branch Updates 2016