2015 RIBA CPD Programme
10 practical seminars led by experts which enable you to easily achieve your annual RIBA Core Curriculum structured CPD requirement.
- Appointments, contracts and all you wanted to know about PII
- Architecture for an ageing population
- Building pathology and historic buildings
- CDM 2015: practical application for architects
- Greener buildings: common sense, innovation and things to avoid
- Improving your bottom line: increasing efficiency and winning more work
- Lighting design in buildings: strategy and solutions
- Nearly zero-energy buildings: regulations and implications in practice
- Neighbourly matters: Rights of Light and Party Wall
- Planning Law update: navigating the planning system
In London, Core CPD seminars take place on Tuesday evenings at 66 Portland Place and Thursday mornings in Clerkenwell.
You can book individual seminars or a Core CPD Programme Club Ticket covering 10 events over 12 months at a reduced rate. This can be used by an individual or shared across the practice.
Email email@example.com for further details and booking.
For the booking form: CPD Programme 2015
Law and Order
This RIBA series addresses the business end of architecture. It covers essential issues to help you steer your practice clear of trouble and set up for success.
We are currently developing this programme and will be announcing new events in due course.
The Conservation course for architects, surveyors, consultants and built environment practitioners addresses the philosophical and practical requirements associated with the responsibility of working on a historic building.
Join the next RIBA Conservation Course in London on 11, 12, 18 and 19 June to:
- Develop your specialism in conservation architecture
- Enhance your practical knowledge and skills in conservation
- Refresh knowledge or formalise learning from your experience in the field
- Provide evidence to support your application onto the RIBA Conservation Register
For details and booking: RIBA Conservation Course
The RIBA Conservation seminar series looks in depth at practical issues related to work on old and historic buildings.
The 2015 topics cover: The retrofit of historic buildings, conservation of concrete, restoration of iconic buildings and conservation statements and plans.
For full details and booking: RIBA Conservation Seminars 2015
For all questions, ideas and information on all things CPD in London, get in touch with Laura:
firstname.lastname@example.org; 020 7307 3606
See the main CPD section of architecture.com for more on the benefits of CPD, find out what's going on and how to record your CPD.