10 practical seminars led by experts which enable you to easily achieve your annual RIBA Core Curriculum structured CPD requirement. The seminars are 2.5 hours, led by experts and enable you to achieve your annual Core Curriculum structured CPD requirement. After each seminar documentation is provided for you to refer to or to share with your colleagues.
For full information and dates for the 2016 programme click here to view our brochure. The 10 seminars are as follows:
- Making Contracts Work: Guiding principles and practical approach
- Essentials of Urban Design in Planning
- Fire Safety Full Circle: Application throughout design, construction, occupation and use
- Inclusive Access to Existing Buildings: How to achieve real change
- Knowledge, Information and Data: Practicing architecture in the digital age
- Lean Design and Construction: Philosophy, principles and application in architectural design
- Refurbishing the Existing Housing Stock: Priorities and unintended consequences
- Repeated Work Eats Fees: How to create real possibilities to avoid project drift
- Specifying Timber: A closer look at wood properties and performance
- The Building Regulations Challenge: Achieving compliance considering the latest rules and guidance
In London, Core CPD seminars take place on Tuesday evenings at the RIBA, 66 Portland Place (6pm to 8:30pm), and Thursday mornings at Herman-Miller, 61 Aldwych (10am to 12:30pm).
You can book individual seminars or a Core CPD Club Ticket covering all 10 seminars over 12 months at a reduced rate. This can be used by an individual or shared across the practice.
To book a Core CPD Club Ticket online please click here.
Contact CPD London by email for further information or queries.
RIBA Conservation Course
The RIBA Conservation Course for architects, surveyors, consultants and built environment practitioners addresses the philosophical and practical requirements associated with the responsibility of working on a historic building.
Join the next RIBA Conservation Course in London on 19, 20, 26 and 27th May 2016 to:
- Develop your specialism in conservation architecture
- Enhance your practical knowledge and skills in conservation
- Refresh knowledge or formalise learning from your experience in the field
- Provide evidence to support your application onto the RIBA Conservation Register
For details and booking please contact CPD London by email.
For all questions, ideas and information on all things CPD in London, get in touch with us by email or 020 7307 3681
See the main CPD section of architecture.com for more on the benefits of CPD, find out what's going on and how to record your CPD.