If you work in, or are studying, architecture you’re already a member of an incredible community. And now you can make that membership official. RIBA membership demonstrates your commitment to professional and ethical standards, and our members are recognised globally as being the very best in their business.
Membership gives you access to a whole host of benefits and opportunities, guidance and support, and connections to others in your profession.
If you have any questions about joining please contact our Membership team on:
+44 (0) 20 7307 3686 or email Membership Development.
Why Be RIBA?
- Be outstanding – RIBA membership allows you to demonstrate a commitment to excellence and exemplary ethical and professional standards
- Be connected – stay connected to other architects, professionals, the public and the latest developments in the profession through local, national and international networks online and offline
- Be informed – acquire as much knowledge as possible through CPD events, conference, workshops, the RIBA Journal, our bookshops and the world-renowned RIBA library
- Be represented – we actively lobby government to influence changes and encourage feedback and opinions from you and fellow members on policy and legislation
- Be inspired – we genuinely share your passion for architecture and develop thought-provoking exhibitions and events to stimulate you and appeal to the wider public, raising awareness of the profession
- Be supported – we are here to offer guidance and help at every stage of your career and also offer our members some great discounts and special member offers
How to Be RIBA
Choose one of the RIBA Individual Membership options below to find out more about Membership and how to join.
If you have any questions about joining please feel free to get in touch with our Membership team:
- Call +44 (0) 207 307 3686
- email Membership Development
- Come in for a visit – 66 Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD