The RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey for 2015 is now closed.
The 2016 survey will open on Friday 29th April, closing on Sunday 31st July.
- Improved survey navigation and guidance notes
- Improved /reconfigured RIBA Business Benchmarking Tool
- Direct and ongoing access to survey data
- Increased functionality to produce bespoke comparisons and reports
What are the benefits?
- Speed and ease of completion for the survey
- Data that’s directly relevant to you and your practice
- Access to year on year data and trends
- No need to search through lengthy reports to find the information you need
The Executive Summary for the 2013/14 Benchmarking survey is available here.
RIBA Business Benchmarking survey Executive Summary 2013/14
File size: 97kB
Also, read the RIBA Business Benchmarking and RIBA Future Trends survey's analytical
RIBA Business Benchmarking Analytical Report - Final
File size: 660kB
The RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey offers a truly in-depth evaluation of how well your practice is performing against the following criteria:
- marketing spend
- hourly rates
- client types and sectors.
The information provided to practices by the survey provides high-quality business intelligence, which can inform many aspects of practice management.
Participation in the RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey, the information for which is collected and analysed in complete confidence by our project partners at The Fees Bureau and MRM Solutions, is part of the RIBA Chartered Practice criteria, and benefits, for all practices.
Become an RIBA Chartered Practice and take part
To become an RIBA Chartered Practice and take part in the survey please telephone
+44 (0)20 7307 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on the RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey, or to register your interest in participating, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0)20 7307 3649.