The 2016 RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey will open on Friday 29 April, closing on Sunday 31 July.
Current chartered practices can access the survey at www.ribabenchmark.com
See the video below showing how to get the best out of the new interactive RIBA Benchmark Tool.
For some handy hints on completing the survey. See our Guidance note:
RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey Guidance Note (2016)
- Improved survey navigation and guidance notes
- Improved/reconfigured RIBA Business Benchmarking Tool
- Direct and ongoing access to survey data
- Increased functionality to produce bespoke comparisons and reports
What are the benefits?
- Speed and ease of completion for the survey
- Data that’s directly relevant to you and your practice
- Access to year on year data and trends
- No need to search through lengthy reports to find the information you need
The Executive Summary for the 2015 Benchmarking survey is available here.
RIBA Benchmarking 2015 Executive Summary
File size: 1,180kB
The RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey offers a truly in-depth evaluation of how well your practice is performing against the following criteria:
- marketing spend
- hourly rates
- client types and sectors.
The information provided to practices by the survey provides high-quality business intelligence, which can inform many aspects of practice management.
Participation in the RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey, the information for which is collected and analysed in complete confidence by our project partners at The Fees Bureau and MRM Solutions, is part of the RIBA Chartered Practice criteria, and benefits, for all practices.
If you are not yet an RIBA Chartered Practice and would like to take part in this year’s Benchmarking Survey, please telephone +44 (0)20 7307 3800 or email Membership Development.
For further information on the RIBA Business Benchmarking Survey, or to register your interest in participating, please contact us by email or telephone on +44 (0)20 7307 3649.