Be part of the vision; be part of the RIBA.
The RIBA is a global professional membership body, and a cultural organisation, driving excellence in architecture.
Salary: £42,500 range per annum
Location: 66 Portland Place, London
Hours: 35 hours per week, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Working in the PMO team, alongside our team of business analysts. Creating greater understanding around business processes and collaborating with teams throughout the organisation, enabling the delivery of corporate priorities.
- Engage with business areas across the organisation, facilitate workshops to understand and document existing processes, proposing improvements to business processes.
- Make use of business analysis tools/techniques to elicit business requirements for process improvement and to specify corresponding IT and non-IT solutions.
- Perform gap/impact analysis and produce options to help delivery teams identify and prioritise business changes which are required.
- Develop and maintain requirements traceability information, monitoring changes against baselines. Make recommendations for action based on the evidence and analysis undertaken.
Please read job description: Business Analyst
Closing date: 14 June
Interview date: 20 and 21 June
The RIBA is a progressive employer, committed to developing a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all sections of society and welcome requests for flexible working across our organisation.
Registered Charity No. 210566