RIBA Stirling Prize 2019: terms and conditions for voting in The People's Vote
- Readers cannot vote by any other method. You can only vote once. The result rundown will be announced by the RIBA on 7 October 2019. There may be announcements during the live vote window of the results thus far, either in the relevant broadcasts or via relevant social media. These announcements should not be taken as an indicator of the final published results, but merely as a snapshot for interest.
- The open and close times and dates may change so please pay attention to any notice published online. Any votes registered outside the announced voting window will not count.
- This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
- The RIBA reserves the right to disqualify entries or suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The RIBA has the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
- If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be carried out.
- The RIBA reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
- The RIBA cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.