RIBA City CPD Club 2019
RIBA Members get 50% off the RIBA CPD Programme, compared to non-members
The RIBA has updated the 10 mandatory RIBA CPD Core Curriculum topics in response to your skills needs to practise architecture now and in the future. The RIBA City CPD Club 2019 programme will help you maintain competence, acquire new skills, contend with disruption, future-proof yourselves and your businesses, and deliver socially purposeful architecture.
RIBA City CPD Club 2019 programme
- Business of architecture: how to be ethical in today’s world?
- CDM 2015: your essential guide to Designer duties
- Business planning: a practical guide to running a successful practice
- A designer’s guide to fire safety
- Project Management: delivering high quality outcomes
- The big wins: deliverable and cost-effective sustainable design solutions
- Strategies and solutions for designing inclusive environments
- Community engagement: collaborative design techniques
- Plan of Work through the conservation lens
- A common sense primer on implementing BIM for any size practice
2019 programme locations
City Club CPD 2019 will be delivered in five English locations: Truro, Salisbury, Liverpool, Hereford and Norwich.
Two ways to book CPD seminars
- City CPD Club ticket: one single booking for all 10 seminars
- Pay-as-you-go: purchase CPD days individually
City CPD Club benefits
- The seminars cover the 10 Core Curriculum topics and provide the minimum two hour annual requirement per topic
- The calendar enables you to plan your CPD days in your diary well in advance
- The 10 events are organised over four days only, concentrating the time dedicated to achieve your annual CPD requirement
- The schedule offers an innovative programme of seminars and workshops delivered by industry experts
- Lunch is included on all four days.
City CPD Club ticket (four days):
- RIBA/CIAT members £292 +VAT
- Chartered Practices £400 +VAT
- Non-RIBA members £585 +VAT
Pay-as-you-go tickets (single days):
- RIBA/CIAT members £105 +VAT
- RIBA student members £50 + VAT
- Non-RIBA members £210 +VAT
How to book?
* Please note invoices will be issued in January 2019.