Your RIBA Membership continues to be recognised as the mark of professionalism across the world and gives you access to some great benefits and opportunities.
This year we have worked hard to continue to be the voice of architecture, champion good design, and support our members.
Working on your behalf we have:
- launched the new architecture.com with easy-to-access updates, advice and guidance, and a home for exclusive member benefits
- opened RIBA North in Liverpool – our new national architecture centre
- lobbied Government on key issues, including Brexit, led by your feedback
- promoted our members and architecture to clients and the public through our Awards programme, and our cultural programme of exhibitions and installations
- provided CPD seminars and events across the country to help you develop your career
- listened to members and the industry, updating the mandatory RIBA CPD Core Curriculum with new and revised topics.
Providing support and development opportunities for all RIBA Members is at the heart of everything we do, and we will continue to build and improve on our core activities and services in 2018.