RIBA Part 3 examination information
The RIBA Part 3 examination takes place twice a year, in Spring and Autumn.
Individuals will only be permitted to register for the examination once they have attended the RIBA Part 3 course.
Early booking is recommended as spaces are limited. Bookings must be made at least 28 days prior to the written examination date.
Key examination dates
Office based exam dates:
4 to 6 September 2019
- UK (Chester or London): w/c 30 September 2019
- Hong Kong: 13 and 14 October 2019 (TBC)
- United Arab Emirates: 11 October 2019 (TBC)
Exam notification forms
To register for the RIBA Part 3 examination please complete the relevant exam notification form.
Candidates applying to re-sit their RIBA Part 3 examination are required to advise the date that they took their previous exam.
- RIBA ADPPA Exam Notification Form - Autumn 2019 UK (PDF)
- RIBA ADPPA Exam Notification Form - Autumn 2019 HK (PDF)
- RIBA ADPPA Exam Notification Form - Autumn 2019 UAE (PDF)
Once a candidate has registered for the examination then they will be invoiced for payment. This can be made by cheque, bank transfer or credit/debit card.
Cancellation of your reservation is required at least 28 days prior to the exam. For non-attendance on the day of the exam, the full fee will be charged.
Please note that fees are non-refundable.