Bank of Ireland Headquarters, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin, with Michael Bulfin's steel sculpture 'Reflections' in the central plaza

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA43632
Architect/DesignerBulfin, Michael (1939-)
Scott Tallon Walker Architects
Tallon, Ronald
Artist/PhotographerDonat, John (1933-2004)
CountryIreland
CityDublin
Subject Date1975
Image Date1979
ViewExterior
StyleModern Movement
Medium35mm Transparency
Library ReferenceD125 (Donat drawer 7, Box 25)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit John Donat / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Built on the site of the former Lincoln & Nolan's car-assembly plant, the original two-block complex was extended by a third building in 1973-1975. The curtain wall of bronze-tinted sun-resistant glass was manufactured by Smith & Pearson in Dublin.

Subject tags

curtain walling, office buildings, glass, steel, banks, sculpture, colour