Plantation House, Fenchurch Street, City of London: the ornate main entrance

RIBApix ref no RIBA55135
Architect/DesignerAlbert W. Moore & Sons
Artist/PhotographerMaltby, John (1910-1980)
CountryUK: England
Subject Date1936
Image Date1951
Library ReferenceMaltby 49 (MAL 16085)
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit John Maltby / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Built in 1936, Plantation House was substantially extended in 1951 becoming the second largest office building in the City at the time. It was demolished in 2001 to make way for the Plantation Place development.

Subject tags

office buildings, entrances, stairs, decorative stonework