4 Cleveland Square, St. James's, London: a first floor office

RIBApix ref no RIBA51262
Architect/DesignerHarvey, John Dean Monroe (1895-1978)
Artist/PhotographerFelton, Leo Herbert (d. 1968)
CountryUK: England
CityLondon
Image Date1934
ViewInterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceLS 46154/8 (Felton J. M. H. 13)
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: John D. M. Harvey was responsible for the alterations to 4 Cleveland Square, which allowed the conversion into offices for the British Pacific Trust in 1934. Its address was changed later in the 20th century to 8 Cleveland Row.

Subject tags

office buildings, houses, Furniture, conversion of buildings