4 Cleveland Square, St. James's, London: the new porch and the first floor Regency verandah

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA51259
Architect/DesignerHarvey, John Dean Monroe (1895-1978)
Artist/PhotographerFelton, Leo Herbert (d. 1968)
CountryUK: England
CityLondon
Image Date1934
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceLS 46154/3 (Felton J. M. H. 2)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: John D. M. Harvey was responsible for the alterations to 4 Cleveland Square, which allowed the conversion into offices for the British Pacific Trust in 1934. Its address was changed later in the 20th century to 8 Cleveland Row.

Subject tags

office buildings, houses, entrances, conversion of buildings, decorative ironwork, verandahs