Design for the river front of County Hall, Lambeth, London
|RIBApix ref no
|Architect/Designer||Knott, Ralph (1878-1929)|
|Artist/Photographer||Horsnell, Alick George (1881-1916)|
|Library Reference||DR17/2 (XOS/B/19)|
|Colour / B&W
Construction on this building began in 1911 and was completed in 1922. It served as the headquarters of London County Council, which became the Greater London Council (GLC) in 1965, until the GLC was abolished in 1986.
government buildings, riverside buildings, rivers, town halls