All Saints Church, Pilgrim Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne: the clock tower and portico

RIBApix ref no RIBA114521
Architect/DesignerStephenson, David (1757-1819)
Artist/PhotographerValinsky, David
CountryUK: England
CityNewcastle-upon-Tyne
Subject Date1796
Image Date2016
ViewExterior
ViewWorm's-eye
StyleNeoclassical
MediumDigital image
Library Reference20160706 Newcastle All Saints-2
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit David Valinsky / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The church was deconsecrated in 1961 and converted into offices by Pearce Howe Murray in 1981-1984. It is now used for worship by the Old Catholic Church as St Willibrord with All Saints.

Subject tags

churches, clock towers