Area of the shopping precinct and Broadgate House, Coventry, with the old Cathedral spire in the background

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA47382
Architect/DesignerCoventry City Architects Department
Artist/PhotographerGalwey, Reginald Hugo de Burgh (1917-1971)
CountryUK: England
CityCoventry
Subject Date1953
Image Date1953
ViewTopographical
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP Box 167 (Coventry 1)
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Broadgate House, completed in 1953, was designed by the Coventry City Architects Department .

Subject tags

office buildings, towns & cities, shopping centres