Arts Building, Trinity College, Dublin: the Library Square with the Campanile on the right and the old library on the left

RIBApix ref no RIBA104367
Architect/DesignerAhrends Burton & Koralek
Artist/PhotographerCharles, Martin (1940-2012)
CountryIreland
CityDublin
Subject Date1978
Image Date1979
ViewExterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumNegative
Library ReferenceMC V 240479
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Martin Charles / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The Campanile is 1853 by Sir Charles Lanyon.

Subject tags

University buildings, belfries, bell towers