Assynt Church of Scotland, Lochinver, West Sutherland

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA50006
Architect/DesignerJones, George Fowler (1818-1905)
CountryUK: Scotland
CityLochinver
Subject Date1845
Image Date1950
ViewExterior
StyleVictorian
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP154/125
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Designed by G. Fowler Jones, this cruciform church was originally built as St Ninian's Church of England at Nairn in 1844-1845. It was re-erected here by John Robertson in 1901-1903.

Subject tags

churches, harbours, lakes