Balliol College, Oxford: the corner of Manor Road towards Holywell Manor

RIBApix ref no RIBA71905
Architect/DesignerKennedy & Nightingale
Artist/PhotographerNewbery, Sydney W. (1894-1985)
CountryUK: England
CityOxford
Subject Date1938
Image Date1938
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP78/80
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Holywell Manor became part of Ballliol College in 1930. Originally early 16th century, it was added to by the architects Kennedy & Nightingale in 1938.

Subject tags

University buildings, cars