Skip to navigation Skip to content

Bank of Ireland Headquarters, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin: the central plaza with Michael Bulfin's steel sculpture 'Reflections'

RIBApix ref no RIBA43631
Architect/DesignerBulfin, Michael (1939-)
Scott Tallon Walker Architects
Tallon, Ronald
Artist/PhotographerDonat, John (1933-2004)
CountryIreland
CityDublin
Subject Date1975
Image Date1979
ViewExterior
StyleModern Movement
Medium35mm Transparency
Library ReferenceD125 (Donat drawer 7, Box 25)
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit John Donat / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Built on the site of the former Lincoln & Nolan's car-assembly plant, the original two-block complex was extended by a third building in 1973-1975. The curtain wall of bronze-tinted sun-resistant glass was manufactured by Smith & Pearson in Dublin.

Subject tags

curtain walling, office buildings, glass, steel, banks, sculpture, colour