Bank of Ireland Headquarters, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin: the entrance hall of the eight-storey set-back block

RIBApix ref no RIBA56204
Architect/DesignerScott Tallon Walker Architects
Tallon, Ronald
Artist/PhotographerDonat, John (1933-2004)
CountryIreland
CityDublin
Subject Date1972
Image Date1972
ViewInterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP364/84 (Donat 14 08 72 3/12)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Built on the site of the former Lincoln & Nolan's car-assembly plant, the original two-block complex was extended by a third building in 1973-1975. The curtain wall of bronze-tinted sun-resistant glass was manufactured by Smith & Pearson in Dublin.

Subject tags

curtain walling, office buildings, glass, steel, planters, plant pots, shadows, banks