Skip to navigation Skip to content

Bank of Ireland Headquarters, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin: the glazed meeting rooms

RIBApix ref no RIBA71390
Architect/DesignerScott Tallon Walker Architects
Tallon, Ronald
Artist/PhotographerDonat, John (1933-2004)
CountryIreland
CityDublin
Subject Date1972
Image Date1972
ViewExterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumNegative
Library ReferenceDonat N. 14.08.72 / 13/9
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit John Donat / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Built on the site of the former Lincoln & Nolan's car-assembly plant, the original two-block complex was extended by a third building in 1973-1975. The curtain wall of bronze-tinted, sun-resistant glass was manufactured by Smith & Pearson in Dublin.

Subject tags

curtain walling, glazing, office buildings, reflections, glass, steel, banks, offices