Bletchley Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire: the enclosed bridge connecting the multi-storey car park to the leisure centre

RIBApix ref no RIBA50879
Architect/DesignerFaulkner-Brown Hendy Watkinson Stonor
Artist/PhotographerLambert, Sam (1927-1981)
CountryUK: England
CityMilton Keynes
Subject Date1973
Image Date1974
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP477/172 (Lambert 74358/7)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Milton Keynes, which incorporated the existing towns of Bletchley, Wolverton and Stony Stratford along with another fifteen villages and farmland in between, was designated a new town in 1967 and planning control was thus taken from elected local authorities and delegated to the Milton Keynes Development Corporation (MKDC).

Subject tags

lettering, signs (<design>), swimming pools, new towns, bridges, recreation buildings, Signs (<Design>)