Butchers' Guild Hall (Knochenhauer-Amtshaus) and the Roland fountain (Rolandsbrunnen), Marktplatz, Hildesheim, Lower Saxony

RIBApix ref no RIBA8176
Artist/PhotographerDeakin, Ralph (1888-1952)
CountryGermany
CityHildesheim
Subject Date1930
Image Date1930
ViewTopographical
MediumNegative
Library ReferenceDKN/G/649
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Ralph Deakin / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The Butchers' Guild Hall was completed in 1529 and the Roland fountain erected in 1542

Subject tags

societies' buildings, squares, fountains