Catholic Church of the Royal Court of Saxony (Katholische Hofkirche), Altstadt, Dresden

RIBApix ref no RIBA60837
Architect/DesignerChiaveri, Gaetano (1689-1770)
CountryGermany
CityDresden
Subject Date1751
Image Date1890
ViewExterior
StyleBaroque
MediumPhotoprint
Library Reference41513/1
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This church was badly damaged during World War II and was restored during the 1980s. It became a cathedral in 1964.

Subject tags

belfries, bell towers, churches, cathedrals