Chapel of St James (Pentonville Chapel), Pentonville Road, Clerkenwell, London: perspective showing the west front and south side

RIBApix ref no RIBA21439
Architect/DesignerHurst, Aaron Henry (1762-1799)
CountryUK: England
CityLondon
Subject Date1788
Image Date1800
ViewExterior
StylePalladian
MediumDrawing
Library ReferenceSC77/6
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This chapel opened in 1788 and was consecrated for the use by the Church of England in 1791. It became redundant and was demolished in 1985. This drawing is by an unidentified 19th century English architect.

Subject tags

Chapels, belfries, bell towers, lanterns