Church of St James, Chipping Campden, Cotswolds: the west tower seen from the thatched cottage garden opposite

RIBApix ref no RIBA27984
Artist/PhotographerDeakin, Ralph (1888-1952)
CountryUK: England
Subject Date1500
Image Date1930
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceDK/UK/42/2 (DKN/UK/98)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Ralph Deakin / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The west tower was added to this 14th century Perpendicular style 'wool' church in 1500.

Subject tags

belfries, bell towers, churches, stone, cottages, thatch