Church of St Mary the Immaculate, Grantham, Lincolnshire: the new entrrance porch

RIBApix ref no RIBA75048
Architect/DesignerGoalen, Gerard
Wilson, Edward James (1787-1854)
Artist/PhotographerSnoek, Henk (1915-1980)
CountryUK: England
CityGrantham
Subject Date1966
Image Date1967
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceBM/ECCL/49/B (S67 764)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Henk Snoek / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The original church of 1832 by Edward James Wilson was remodelled and re-ordered by Gerard Goalen in 1966.

Subject tags

belfries, bell towers, churches, entrances