Church of St Mary the Immaculate, Grantham, Lincolnshire

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA75047
Architect/DesignerGoalen, Gerard
Wilson, Edward James (1787-1854)
Artist/PhotographerSnoek, Henk (1915-1980)
CountryUK: England
CityGrantham
Subject Date1966
Image Date1967
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceBM/ECCL/49/A (S67 766)
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Henk Snoek / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The original church of 1832 by Edward James Wilson was remodelled and re-ordered by Gerard Goalen in 1966.

Subject tags

belfries, bell towers, churches