Church of the Good Shepherd, Thackeray's Lane, Woodthorpe, Nottingham: the nave looking towards the sanctuary

RIBApix ref no RIBA48843
Architect/DesignerGoalen, Gerard
Reyntiens, Patrick (1925-)
CountryUK: England
CityNottingham
Subject Date1964
Image Date1966
ViewInterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP510/46
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This is one of the first churches built to include provision for the liturgical changes of Vatican II. The stained glass window behind the altar was designed by Patrick Reyntiens.

Subject tags

windows, churches, seating, vaulting, stained glass (<materials>)