Design for the extension of the east end of the Church of St Bartholomew, Brighton

RIBApix ref no RIBA4065
Architect/DesignerWilson, Henry (1864-1934)
Artist/PhotographerWilson, Henry (1864-1934)
CountryUK: England
CityBrighton
Subject Date1893
Image Date1893
ViewInterior
StyleArts & Crafts
MediumDrawing
Library ReferenceDR22/1
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Designed by Edmund E. Scott in Byzantine Revival style, the body of this church was completed by 1874, although it has no aisles and the chancel was never built. After Scott's death until 1910, Henry Wilson was responsible for the interior decoration.

Subject tags

churches, interior decoration, colour