Dockside warehouses, Prince's Dock (originally Junction Dock), Hull

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA47583
Architect/DesignerWalker, James (1781-1862)
Artist/PhotographerCruickshank, Dan (1949-)
CountryUK: England
CityHull
Subject Date1829
Image Date1976
ViewExterior
StyleGeorgian
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP Box 176 Hull
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Prince's Dock was the third of the city's eleven docks to be built between 1778 and 1969. Much of the area of this dock is now taken up by the Prince's Quay Shopping Centre.

Subject tags

reflections, warehouses, docks