Goshavank (Nor-Getik) Monastery: the entrance to the Grigor Lusavorich Church

RIBApix ref no RIBA114395
Artist/PhotographerORCH Orsenigo-Chemollo
CountryArmenia
CityGosh
Subject Date1200
Image Date2009
ViewExterior
MediumDigital image
Library ReferenceORCH Orsenigo Goshavank_F_R97F12
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit ORCH Orsenigo / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The monastery complex dates from the 12th and 13th centuries and includes three churches, St Astvatsatsin (1191-1196), St Gregory (1208-1241) and Grigor Lusavorich Church (St Gregory the Illuminator) (1237-1241).

Subject tags

churches, entrances, monasteries & convents