Offices of British Petroleum (BP), Britannic House, London Wall, City of London: the main entrance

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA75979
Architect/DesignerMessrs. Joseph & F. Milton Cashmore & Partners
Artist/PhotographerNewbery, Sydney W. (1894-1985)
CountryUK: England
CityLondon
Subject Date1967
Image Date1967
ViewExterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceBM/OFF/65/H (Newbery 026239)
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This was one the six office towers constructed between 1957 and 1976 which, together with the Museum of London, formed the western flank of the London Wall development. It was extensively refurbished by Sheppard Robson International in 2000 and renamed CityPoint.

Subject tags

office buildings, entrances, canopies