St Bride's Roman Catholic Parish Church, Whitemoss Avenue, East Kilbride, seen from the south-west with the campnile on the left and the presbytery in the foreground

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA2950-29
Architect/DesignerGillespie Kidd & Coia
Artist/PhotographerLambert, Sam (1927-1981)
CountryUK: Scotland
CityEast Kilbride
Subject Date1963
Image Date1965
ViewExterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceBM/ECCL/23C
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The campanile was destroyed in 1983.

Subject tags

brickwork, belfries, bell towers, churches, vicarages