St Bride's Roman Catholic Parish Church, Whitemoss Avenue, East Kilbride: the campanile with the presbytery in the foreground

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA48652
Architect/DesignerGillespie Kidd & Coia
Artist/PhotographerLambert, Sam (1927-1981)
CountryUK: Scotland
CityEast Kilbride
Subject Date1963
Image Date1965
ViewInterior
StyleModern Movement
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP501/141 (Lambert 65337/2)
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The campanile was destroyed in 1983.

Subject tags

brickwork, belfries, bell towers, churches, vicarages