St John the Baptist, Inglesham, Wiltshire: the wall arcades and lectern

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA100191
Architect/DesignerMicklethwaite, John Thomas (1843-1906)
Artist/PhotographerIngle, Richard (1927-2010)
CountryUK: England
CityInglesham
Subject Date1200
Image Date1997
ViewInterior
StyleMedieval
MediumDigital image
Library ReferenceIngle 97-71
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Richard Ingle / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This medieval church was restored in 1888-1889 by the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings (SPAB) with the help of its founder William Morris. The architect was J. T. Micklethwaite.

Subject tags

churches, arcades, church fittings