St Pancras Hotel and Chambers, Euston Road, London

RIBApix ref no RIBA2899-26
Architect/DesignerScott, Sir George Gilbert (1811-1878)
Artist/PhotographerHall, Janet (1946-2005)
CountryUK: England
CityLondon
Subject Date1874
Image Date1995
ViewExterior
StyleGothic Revival
MediumTransparency
Library ReferenceCT25
OrientationLandscape
Colour / B&W Colour
Credit Janet Hall / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The building is also known as the Midland Grand Hotel and was built for the eponymous railway company to receive travellers through the adjacent St Pancras Station. It was converted into offices in 1935.

Subject tags

office buildings, windows, brickwork, railway stations, hotels, conversion of buildings, terracotta, chimneys