Templeton College, Woodstock Road, Oxford, seen from the approach to the main entrance

RIBApix ref no RIBA69389
Architect/DesignerAhrends Burton & Koralek
Artist/PhotographerDonat, John (1933-2004)
CountryUK: England
CityOxford
Subject Date1969
Image Date1969
ViewExterior
StyleBrutalist
MediumPhotoprint
Library Reference41880/251
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit John Donat / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This constituent college of the University of Oxford was founded in 1965 as the Oxford Centre for Management Studies. It was renamed Templeton College in 1983. Ahrends Burton & Koralek were responsible for the design of the college facilities between 1969 and 1996.

Subject tags

University buildings, concrete, hard landscaping