The Pantheon or Dome with Chantry Row behind, Portmeirion

Coronavirus update: Our printing service continues to operate as usual, with framed and unframed prints available for delivery in normal timescales. We would like to reassure our customers that we are observing government advice on COVID-19 and adhering to all guidance and best practice.

RIBApix ref no RIBA48177
Architect/DesignerWilliams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
Artist/PhotographerLambert, Sam (1927-1981)
CountryUK: Wales
CityPortmeirion
Subject Date1962
Image Date1973
ViewExterior
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP Box 210 Portmeirion
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: Chantry Row was built in 1962 to link Chantry Cottage to the Pantheon which was completed in 1961.

Subject tags

houses, town planning, domes, lanterns, fantastic architecture, villages