The Round House with the Campanile behind, Portmeirion

RIBApix ref no RIBA24222
Architect/DesignerWilliams-Ellis, Sir Clough (1883-1978)
Artist/PhotographerLambert, Sam (1927-1981)
CountryUK: Wales
CityPortmeirion
Subject Date1979
Image Date1979
ViewTopographical
MediumPhotoprint
Library ReferenceAP Box 928 Williams-Ellis
OrientationPortrait
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: The Campanile was completed in 1928 and the Round House, one of a pair of Baroque shops, was built in 1959-60.

Subject tags

shops, town planning, belfries, bell towers, fantastic architecture, villages