Wilkins Hall, King's College, Cambridge: the gallery and the hammer-beam roof after redecoration

RIBApix ref no RIBA44479
Architect/DesignerJames Cubitt & Partners
Wilkins, William (1778-1839)
Artist/PhotographerGalwey, Reginald Hugo de Burgh (1917-1971)
CountryUK: England
Subject Date1828
Image Date1968
StyleGothic Revival
Library ReferenceAP563/191
Colour / B&W Black and white
Credit Architectural Press Archive / RIBA Collections
Notes NOTES: This college dining hall was designed by William Wilkins and built in 1823-1828. Its redecoration was undertaken by James Cubitt & Partners and completed in 1968.

Subject tags

University buildings, balconies, roofs, halls, wood