30 July 2020
Read our most recent announcements and responses on climate change, sustainability and the environment.
- 8 July 2020 RIBA reacts to Chancellor's 'Plan for Jobs'
- 7 July 2020 RIBA responds to £3bn government funding announcement to make homes and public buildings more energy efficient
- 21 May 2020 RIBA calls for 'Decade of Action' with new report
- 27 February 2020 RIBA publishes comprehensive new Plan of Work
- 7 February 2020 Building regulations proposals fail to meet scale of climate challenge – says RIBA
- 10 December 2019 RIBA publishes guide to building sustainably
- 9 December 2019 Election watch: Parties commit to climate action, but words are not enough
- 14 November 2019 RIBA urges next Government to step up
- 3 October 2019 RIBA sets climate challenge for architects
- 26 September 2019 Architects and the Global Climate Strike
- 12 July 2019 RIBA welcomes the BEIS Select Committee’s ‘Energy efficiency: building towards net zero’ report
- 10 July 2019 RIBA responds to the Committee on Climate Change progress report
- 21 June 2019 RIBA commits to climate emergency declaration and action plan
- 2 May 2019 RIBA responds to Net Zero report by Committee on Climate Change