RIBA at MIPIM: Chartered Practice Initiative
The RIBA is back with a new stand at MIPIM 2019 in Cannes
The Chartered Practice Initiative sits at the centre of the wider RIBA programme of activity during the week of MIPIM. Our aim is to increase the presence of British Architects at MIPIM and provide a platform for small to medium sized practices to promote their work, network and meet new clients during the busy 4-day event. The initiative is open to all Chartered Practices in England and Wales.
MIPIM takes place on 12 to 15 March 2019.
We are looking for practices to join us. Being with RIBA at MIPIM gives you:
- Feature on the large RIBA Stand in the London Pavilion. Each practice gets their own panel displaying one or two projects and a business card holder. Space is also available for other marketing materials to be displayed.
- RIBA staff on the stand at all times to represent your practice.
- Large screen displaying video showreel of your projects.
- 2 pages in the RIBA at MIPIM Portfolio featuring examples of your work and practice information.
- Feature on the RIBA website.
- Members meal on the evening before MIPIM begins with all exhibiting practices. This is attended by both the President and Chief Executive.
- Dedicated pre-MIPIM training and networking event for all those attending.
- Events during MIPIM to promote your practice (eg. Meet the client).
- Discounted delegates passes with access to members only meeting areas, free drinks and a range of other benefits.
We charge an exhibitor fee to attend with us and require at least 1 delegate pass is purchased. Delegates passes are at a discounted rate for RIBA members.
- £870 +VAT exhibitor fee
- Discounted MIPIM delegate pass at £1,360 +VAT per person (normal price £1,960)
- Example total cost with 1 delegate £2230 +VAT (£870 exhibitor fee + £1,360 delegates pass)
If you would like to apply for a place or want further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org