RIBA Sri Lanka Chapter
The RIBA Sri Lanka Chapter supports members in Sri Lanka and along with our Chapters in Hong Kong and Singapore is part of our broader network in Asia and Australasia.
The Chapter has been set up to:
- Assist RIBA to deliver in Sri Lanka the mission to advance architecture
- Provide support to members of RIBA in Sri Lanka retain their engagement with RIBA
- Achieve valuable knowledge exchange especially in sustainable design
- Support Sri Lankans Architects to achieve RIBA membership
- To work with RIBA to ensure that members receive support in maintaining RIBA’s reputation for the skills of an architect and high professional standards and through this that professional needs of Sri Lankan members of RIBA are met and they are retained in membership
- To conduct knowledge based seminars for RIBA Members in Sri Lanka
For further information about RIBA Sri Lanka, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.