City CPD Club St Albans Day 4
The RIBA City CPD Club 2020, an innovative schedule of seminars covering the 10 mandatory RIBA CPD Core Curriculum topics, is designed to help you achieve your annual CPD requirements.
Join us in St Albans next October for the following CPD seminars:
- Design risk management: design coordination and the challenge of culture change
- Energy retrofitting historic buildings
- Embedding sustainability into the RIBA Plan of Work
- RIBA/CIAT members £108 + VAT
- Non-RIBA members £216 + VAT
- RIBA student members £50 + VAT
How to book
- Book online
- Email your contact details and selected seminars to firstname.lastname@example.org or your RIBA regional office
- Telephone the appropriate RIBA regional office
For more information on St Albans Day 4, please see the factsheet (PDF).