Aimed at Conservation Architects and other professionals interested in conservation, this day is packed with guided tours and talks delivered by experts.
Places are limited - early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Your ticket includes entry to Holkham Estate, talks and guided tours, refreshments and lunch.
Schedule of the day
- 09.30-09.55 Delegates arrival, registration and refreshments
- 09.55-10.00 Prompt start with introductions, guidelines and schedule of the day
- 10.00-10.15 Welcome by Lord Leicester
- 10.15-11.15 Linseed oil products presentation: Sonja and Hans Allback, Allback Paint
- 11.15-12.30 Walk and tour of Lady Elizabeth Wing and Courtyard: Jack Gregory, Hopkins Architects
- 12.30-13.30 Sit down lunch in the Courtyard Café
- 13.45-14.45 Overview of the Hall and Tour of the Game Larder: Holkham Hall team and David Watt, Hutton + Rostron
- Short break
- 15.00-16.15 Longlands Office Development and Joinery Workshop: James Bracey and Steve Twyford, Holkham Hall
- 16.30-17.30 The Lookout, Nature Reserve Visitor Centre / Q&A: John Western, Lucas Western Architects
- 17.30 End and departure
This event counts as CPD.
This event is kindly supported by Allback Paint.