The principles of building physics and energy-efficient strategies
Join us in Reading this February and learn about the principles of building physics as part of the official RIBA CPD programme.
- RIBA/CIAT members £47 + VAT
- Non-RIBA members £94 + VAT
- RIBA student members £15 + VAT
How to book
- Book online
- Email your contact details and selected seminars to firstname.lastname@example.org or your RIBA regional office
- Telephone the appropriate RIBA regional office
Find out more by reading the seminar factsheet (PDF).
For more information on other seminars within the Core CPD 2020 programme, and Club Ticket bookings, go to Core CPD 2020.
RIBA has developed the 2030 Climate Challenge to help architects meet net zero (or better) whole life carbon for new and retrofitted buildings by 2030. It sets a series of targets for practices to adopt to reduce operational energy, embodied carbon and potable water. If all RIBA Chartered Practices meet the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge targets, they will play their part in addressing this global crisis. More information and guidance can be found here.Sponsored by: